Greater Milwaukee IFGS

Forums

Forum Home > Introductions > Hello

LaLuna

Hi guys!

My name is Danika, and I  guess I am a would-be memmber of the IFGS should you guys get a game going this spring. I live in the milwaukee area,  and am pretty excited to find that there are other LARPers in this state. My fiance and I met, and have been driving to, a game in Ohio for the past two years. Needless to say, something closer to home would be welcome.

I was wondering, what parks locally do you use? How long does your average event run? Are there overnighters or just short one-day games? What races do you generally accept to have represented at your games? Since its a boffer-larp, can we assume that weapons made byg edhellen (sp?) and Iron Leige are safe to use?

Ok. Shutting off flow of questions. Really. Sorry. I tend to do that.

Anyways... If you want to contact me, I will try to check here every few days, otherwise, my email is LaLuna5023 AT yahoo, and you are more than welcome to contact me there.

March 14, 2010 at 10:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dances-With-Fleas
Site Owner

Hey there, and welcome! My sincerest apologies for the late reply, but, I have sent you an email, as I'm guessing you haven't checked back here after a month of no replies, :P

If you didn't receive it, let me know and I'll answer all your questions here.

April 27, 2010 at 10:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.